Tuesday, July 28, 2015

GET TO KNOW US: Saurabh Tyagi



GET TO KNOW US

Up close and personal with Saurabh Tyagi, a Colorss Volunteer


As an avid learner, Computer Science Engineer Saurabh Tyagi has directed his intelligence and energies towards helping Colorss Foundation as a Volunteer.

Join us as we get to know Saurabh better!

Who is your inspirational role model? My father.

When I’m not volunteering, I’m a Computer Science Engineer.

I have been volunteering with Colorss for one year.

Why did you volunteer at Colorss Foundation? Colorss Foundation works for a good cause and volunteering here gives me the chance to be part of it. I also volunteered because I can learn so many things that will help me in the future.

I like volunteering at Colorss Foundation because Colorss Foundation is working for a very good and noble cause. It is also very effective and efficient. I also enjoy working with Anand Sir, because he is a very good person. He is very patient and understands the problem of others. He also coordinates very well with us.

What have you learned from volunteering at Colorss? In developing Colorss Self-Defense Application, I have learned a lot about the concepts of the development of android applications. I have also learned about how to work as part of a team in developing software.

To check out the Self-Defense Application that Palak helped develop, download the app from the Google Play Store here.

No comments: